Premium insurance product for foreigners who are long-term residents of the Czech Republic
- PVZP’s premium product designed for foreigners who are long-term residents of the Czech Republic and expect the highest standards of medical and assistance service. This is the first commercial medical insurance for foreigners, the scope of which is identical to that provided under public medical insurance in the Czech Republic. Unlike public medical insurance, however, this product also includes other useful services. EXCLUSIVE is designed for foreigners of all ages, who wish to have the guarantee of truly high quality health care in the Czech Republic
The insurance policy is concluded
by the crediting of the premium to the insurance company’s bank account
Payment by card or bank transfer,
your insurance is arranged in a few minutes
- The first commercial medical insurance for foreigners, the scope of which is identical to that provided under public medical insurance in the Czech Republic
- This product also includes other useful services (assistance service, repatriation, transport of bodily remains, with the insured being absolved eof paying the regulatory fee)
- Unlike other commercial medical insurance products, this insurance has absolutely no exclusions
- Non-stop assistance services provided by AXA ASSISTANCE, a renowned provider
- Designed for foreigners of all ages, who wish to have the guarantee of truly high quality health care in the Czech Republic
- The amount of the insurance benefit limit is optional – either CZK 1.8 million or CZK 3.0 million per insured event
- This insurance complies fully with the valid legislation governing foreigners’ residence in the Czech Republic and is accepted by the Department of Migration and Asylum Policy of the Ministry of the Interior/span>
What does the insurance cover?
- Scope identical to that provided under public medical insurance in the Czech Republic, and completely free of any exclusions
- Option of arranging supplementary insurance for professional sports
- Option of arranging supplementary insurance for medical expenses in the so-called Schengen area
How to arrange Foreigners‘ Medical Insurance?
Frequently asked questions
Questions concerning covid-19
I have arranged Foreigners´ Medical Insurance. If I get ill with covid-19, will you cover all the care related to it?Yes. All the acute healthcare related to covid-19 treatment is covered by Foreigners´ Medical Insurance of Pojišťovna VZP, a.s., including hospitalisation. Non-acute healthcare in connection with this illness will be covered by comprehensive medical insurance, within the scope of insurance terms and conditions.
I have arranged Foreigners´ Medical Insurance. Does my insurance also cover PCR tests and antigen testing?PCS tests are covered only if they are prescribed by a hygiene station or by a doctor, we do not cover voluntary PCR testing. Voluntary PCR testing can be covered from “Premium healthcare services”, that is included in most foreigners´ comprehensive medical insurance policies.
Antigen testing (that is free only for those insured by the public medical insurance system) is not possible to cover. However clients can undergo testing as self-payers. In case clients have a valid insurance policy for foreigners´ comprehensive medical insurance with a stated limit for “Premium”, it is possible to ask for a refund for antigen testing up to the stated limit.