Accident Insurance for Adults
Financial protection in the event of an accident
Financial compensation for medical injury caused by the accident and income replacement to maintain the insured’s normal standard of living. Children aged 0-15 years old can take out accident insurance through their parents or legal guardians, the so-called Teddy Bear insurance, and people aged 16-70 years old can take out insurance up to 85 years old!
- When arranging this insurance, there is not need to undergo a medical examination, obtain confirmation from a doctor or to complete a medical questionnaire
- Also covers work accidents
- The insurance applies covers accidents that occur in the Czech Republic as well as worldwide
- Daily compensation for the necessary treatment period following an accident can be set up so that it is paid out IMMEDIATELY upon the establishment of a diagnosis
- The basic insurance also includes recreational sports
- Option of arranging supplementary insurance for hazardous sports
- Can be combined with individual types of insurance
- Premiums can be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly
- If you pay on an annual basis, you will receive one month’s insurance FREE
What does the insurance cover?
- Insurance of accidental death
- Insurance of accidental death in a motor vehicle
- Insurance of the permanent effects of an accident
- Insurance of accidental disability
- Insurance of physical damage caused by an accident
- Insurance of daily compensation for the necessary treatment period following an accident
- Insurance of hospitalisation as a result of an accident
Example of insurance
Male, 35 years old, administrative employee, concludes accident insurance with Pojišťovna VZP, a. s. with the following parameters:
|Accidental death in a motor vehicle
|Permanent effects of an accident – progressive benefit
|Insurance of accidental disability
|Insurance of daily compensation for the necessary treatment period following an accident – progressive benefit
|Insurance of hospitalisation as a result of an accident
Fall off the bike
The young man suffered broken tibias after falling off his bike. Surgery was required with a 10-day hospital stay followed by 3 months of incapacity for work. In the case of such an injury, the client received CZK 900 for hospitalization, CZK 10,000 for the necessary treatment and, in the case of permanent damage (assessed at 30% according to the tables), another CZK 120,000. In total, the insurance company paid him CZK 130,900, which prevented a loss of income to the family budget and thus prevented the proper repayment of the mortgage and consumer loan.
How is the insurance arranged?
Do you want a discount?
Did you not find what you were looking for?
Leave us your contact information and we'll get back to you.