Java developer – Prague
Position name:: Java developer
We are looking for a new Java developer to join the IT team that develops and operates the insurance company’s core system.
Who we are?
- PVZP service – service organization of Pojišťovna VZP, a. s.
- PVZP is the largest retail seller of travel insurance and the market leader in the field of health insurance for foreigners
- PVZP has extensive experience in the field of property and liability insurance for citizens and entrepreneurs
What will be the content of your work?
- development of the information system of the insurance company
- participating in the design, creation and maintenance of the automated infrastructure for the operation of the insurance company’s core system
- your tasks will include both refactoring of existing functionalities and development of new modules and products
What do we demand?
- at least 3 years of software development experience
- the ability to independently perform assigned tasks
- team spirit
What will you do to make us happy?
- experience with programming in Java
- knowledge of Nexus, Git, MongoDB, Groovy, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- experience in the insurance industry is of course an advantage
What we offer?
- the possibility of working from home
Send a structured CV in Czech to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selected candidates will be invited to the selection process, we thank the others in advance.