Insurance against the adverse financial impacts connected with a serious illness
- In the Czech Republic, over 27,000 people die from cancer every year, which means that every day more than 70 people succumb to this malicious illness every day
simple as can be
Payment by card or bank transfer,,
your insurance is arranged in a few minutes
Serious illness insurance
Cancer is a very serious illness that, in most cases, prevents the affected person and often his/her family members (as a result of necessary care and psychological shock) from working at the usual tempo, which results in a significant loss of funds in the family budget. Treatment is very time consuming and expensive. As a result of this loss of income, many patients are unable to meet their financial obligations (loans, rent, school fees, …). This leads not only to deterioration in their state of health, but also in a worsening of the social position of the patient and his/her loved ones. Some types of treatment are not covered by public medical insurance, but can be paid individually, which is, however, extremely costly.
Thanks to Phoenix insurance, the negative impacts on the economic situation of the insured person and his or her family caused by a serious illness are significantly or entirely eliminated.
- Separate insurance without the need to arrange life insurance
- Possibility of insuring all malignant tumors (with the possibility of including selected benign and non-invasive tumors)
- Without the need to undergo an entrance medical examination
- Without proof of income
- For citizens of the Czech Republic as well as foreigners
- Entry age from 18 to 70 years of age
- The insured amount is from CZK 200,000 up to CZK 5 million.
- Three types of insurance as selected by the client – Basic, Classic and Premium
- Possibility of establishing a diagnosis of a serious illness even in a healthcare facility in Slovakia, Poland, Germany and Austria
- Payment of 40 % of the insured amount immediarely after the diagnosis is established
- The insurance policy is concluded for a definite period of five years, with the option of selecting insurance periods of 3, 6 or 12 months
What does the insurance cover?
In case of oncological illness, the client will be paid an insurance benefit according to the following scheme:
|Phase of the illness||Insurance benefit (as a % of the insured amount)|
|Diagnosis of oncological illness||40%|
|Chemotherapy||5 % for every cycle (up to a maximum of 5 cycles)|
|Radiotherapy||5 % for every cycle (up to a maximum of 5 cycles)|
|Operation||20 % (only one operation)|
|Benefit during convalescence||5 % monthly for a period of three months|
|Palliative treatment||100 % minus the amount already paid|
More information is contained in the insurance terms and conditions.
Phoenix insurance is an investment into your entire family’s better future!
It is entirely up to you to decide whether to use the insurance benefit you receive to repay a loan, to pay living expenses and the like, or for any other purposes that you consider appropriate!
Example of insurance
An illustrative example of an insurance policy and payment of the insurance benefit:
|Age of the insured person||44 years old|
|Insured amount||CZK 1,000,000|
|Annual premium||CZK 5,690|
|Premium for a period of 5 years||CZK 28,450|
|Three cycles of chemotherapye||CZK 150,000 (CZK 50,000 per cycle)|
|Convalescence||CZK 150,000 (3 months)|
|Total paid out||CZK 1,000,000|
How is the insurance arranged?
Do you want a discount?
- 25 % discount for the 25th anniversary of VZP CR