Medvídek Children’s Accident Insurance
Insurance protection of your loved ones whenever and wherever in the world they are
Most risky situations can be prevented, so it is important to take proper care to prevent children’s accidents, particularly by using protective aids during sport. However, even the greatest effort will ensure avoidance of injuries and injuries, so it is advisable to arrange insurance with progressive benefits for your child from a very early age, should the worst happen due to unfortunate circumstances
- Medvídek accident insurance can be arranged for children up to 15 years of age without the need to obtain confirmation or the need to undergo a medical examination
- The insurance covers the whole world and includes recreational sports. Supplementary insurance can be arranged to cover hazardous or extreme sports
- Premiums can be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly. If you pay on an annual basis, you will receive one month’s insurance FREE
What does the insurance cover?
- Insurance of accidental death
- Insurance of accidental death in a motor vehicle
- Insurance of the permanent effects of an accident
- Insurance of accidental disability
- Insurance of physical damage caused by an accident
- Insurance of daily compensation for the necessary treatment period following an accident
- Insurance of hospitalisation as a result of an accident
Example of insurance
- Accidental death insurance
- Motor Accidental Death Insurance
- Permanent accident insurance
- Accidental disability insurance
- Bodily Injury Insurance due to Accident
- Daily indemnity insurance for the period of necessary treatment of the accident
- Insurance against hospitalisation as a result of an accident
Parents arranged MEDVÍDEK accident insurance from PVZP, a. s. for Phillip, their four-year old, insured at VZP CR, with the following parameters:
|Permanent effects of an accident – progressive benefit||CZK 500,000||
|Accidental disability||CZK 200,000|
|Daily compensation for the necessary treatment period following an accident – progressive benefit||CZK 200/day|
|Hospitalisation as a result of an accident||CZK 300/day|
How is the insurance arranged?
Do you want a discount?
Visit a PVZP or VZP CR branch to claim your discount.
Did you not find what you were looking for?
Leave us your contact information and we'll get back to you.