Patron Medical Insurance
The best medical insurance on the market
Patron Medical Insurance is commercial medical insurance, which compensates the financial loss in the event of sudden illness or accident
What does the insurance cover?
- Insurance for the event of hospitalisation – with an insurance benefit of up to CZK 1,000 per day for hospitalisation for reason of illness, accident, or pregnancy and childbirth, and covering the entire Schengen area
- Insurance for the event of work incapacity – with an insurance benefit of up to CZK 500 per day during the period of work incapacity, which can be up to one year
- There is no need to provide proof of income or even to undergo a medical examination when arranging this insurance
- Participation in sickness insurance is not required in the case of self-employed persons
- Insurance for the event of hospitalisation and insurance for the event of work incapacity can be arranged jointly as well as separately
Fall off the bike
The young man suffered broken tibias after falling off his bike. Surgery was required with a 10-day hospital stay followed by 3 months of incapacity for work. In the case of such an injury, the client received CZK 900 for hospitalization, CZK 10,000 for the necessary treatment and, in the case of permanent damage (assessed at 30% according to the tables), another CZK 120,000. In total, the insurance company paid him CZK 130,900, which prevented a loss of income to the family budget and thus prevented the proper repayment of the mortgage and consumer loan.
How is the insurance arranged?
You can arrange this insurance online.
You can take out this insurance at branches of Pojišťovna VZP, a. s. and VZP ČR.
Do you want a discount?
Did you not find what you were looking for?
Leave us your contact information and we'll get back to you.