Snow cover

Snow cover

Property and liability insurance for citizens

What do we insure you?

  • family houses, apartments, cottages and cottages (completed and under construction buildings, incl. ancillary buildings)
  • ancillary buildings (garages, sheds, fencing, swimming pools)
  • other detached structures (e.g. garages, outbuildings, graves and tombs)
  • garden damage
  • breaking glass and sanitary equipment for any reason
  • water loss, overvoltage and short circuit, damage to the insulated facade, atmospheric precipitation, damage to the fence by animals
  • buildings to wear 70% to new value
  • we also insure machines and electronic devices breaking for any reason = so-called all-risk (including cyber risks)

Community insurance for unit owners

Owning real estate means not only joy, but also regular care of your property or the property entrusted to me. Part of care is also prevention – worrying about what could happen. And for such cases, there is insurance for SVJ, which will provide you with financial assistance in the event of unexpected events concerning your property in an apartment building. As the president of the community of apartment unit owners, I insist that everyone actively cares for their property. In my view, this is not only about routine maintenance and good neighborly relations, but also about household and real estate insurance. And because I lead by example, our entire community is also insured.

Daniela, 67 years old